Alex Charlton Ice Cream Social 3-23-17 — State Rep. Alex Charlton is holding an open house and ice cream social for residents of his 165th District, 4:30-6:30 p.m., March 23, at his office 905 W. Sproul Road, Suite 203, Springfield, Pa. 19064.
“This is a great opportunity to get to know one another and talk about the many issues facing our communities and the Commonwealth as a whole,” Charlton said. “If you can’t make, you are welcome to stop by the office during regular business hours, Monday through Friday, or contact us by phone or online.”
He notes that among the services his office provides are:
- Driver’s license and vehicle registration applications and renewals.
Assistance with PennDOT paperwork (lost cards, changes, corrections, special registration plates, vanity plates and temporary placards for persons with physical disabilities).
- Information and applications for senior citizen benefit programs, including Property Tax/Rent Rebate and PACE/PACENET prescription drug programs.
- Information and applications for the Children’s Health Insurance Program (CHIP).
- Help with securing birth and death certificates (photo identification required).
- Information about legislation.
- Assistance with resolving matters relating to state agencies, such as Veterans Affairs, Human Services, Labor and Industry, Insurance, Environmental Protection or Conservation and Natural Resources.