The Independence Hall Tea Party Association (IHTPA) PAC is making a final push for Dr. Alieta Eck to be the Republican nominee this October in the special election to fill the New Jersey U.S. Senate seat vacated by the death of Frank Lautenberg.
The seat is now filled by Jeff Chiesa, a liberal Republican appointed by Gov. Chris Christie, who is not seeking election.
Today’s primary election has Dr. Eck facing off against perennial candidate Steve Lonegan, who polls show losing to presumptive Democrat candidate Newark Mayor Corey Booker by 25 points according to Don Adams, president of the IHTPA- PAC.
“Our 27-member PAC Board of Delegates is very familiar with both Steve Lonegan and Alieta Eck,” said Adams. “While we respect Mr. Lonegan, we greatly appreciate the intelligence and temperament of Dr. Eck.”
Adams says that those interested in helping Dr. Eck’s campaign should do this:
Go to http://syntrix.co/ and sign up for a free account. (NOTE: DO NOT use the Facebook login).
Once you have set up an account, you can login and
1. Click on the “Campaigns” link from menu near the top of screen
2. Choose NJ from the drop down list and find Dr. Eck’s picture on the right.
3. Click on her name and you will then be directed to her “Campaign Page.”
4. From there, look to the left under “Quick Action Links” & click “Phone from Home.”
5. Call the numbers, follow the phone script, & record the answers.
Questions? Email Amy (firstname.lastname@example.org).
In a quasi-related matter, Booker’s Newark has been named the least friendliest city in the world by Conde Nast Traveler with terror-laden Islamabad, Pakistan finishing second.