Pennsylvanians Explain Presidential Candidacies –Citizen participation is critical to the health of our republic and Bob Small of Delco Debates does more than his share to encourage it.
He even shows that it is possible to run for president without a multi-million dollar bank account.
On Sunday, Feb. 14, five men from Pennsylvania explained why they were running for the nation’s highest office during a two-hour forum sponsored by Delco Debates at Swarthmore Borough Hall. They were:
- Jim Babb of Montgomery County from The Vote for No one Campaign
- Bill French, a Democrat from Snyder County
- Jim Hedges of Fulton County from the Prohibition Party.
- Tom Irwin of Mercer County from The American Party
- John Roy of Lehigh County from the Return to Christ Party
The moderator was Ken Krawchuk, who was the Libertarian Party candidate for Pennsylvania Governor in 1998 and 2002 and the author of Atlas Snubbed, a pastiche parody sequel to Ayn Rand’s Atlas Shrugged.
Kudos again to Bob Small and Delco Debates and here is the the video of what happened:
Pennsylvanians Explain Presidential Candidacies