Rose McGowan Credit History Wiped — Actress Rose McGowan, the mother of the MeToo movement, has tweeted that she has been run off the road and had a break-in at her apartment during the last five days. She included a photo as evidence of the latter incident.
It’s easy to dismiss it. A cynic might says she’s making it all up because she’s not the center of attention that she was a few years ago, and she misses the drama.
And the door pix looks kind of stagey to be honest.
But yesterday afternoon, Sept. 27, she tweeted that her credit history has been wiped and posted screenshots of her application to Apple Card and a conversation with a service rep named Elizabeth.
Pauline Braccio Continues Demand For Justice — Pauline Braccio began accusing Montgomery County (Pa) Commissioner Kenneth Lawrence of rape at the September 2018 county commissioner meeting.
She said the rape occurred in 1990 while they were both students at Montgomery County Community College during a student government retreat in Pike County in the Poconos.
She said Lawrence and another man drugged a drink and egged her on to take it. She said she felt woozy. Lawrence offered to walk her back to her cabin. She passed out and awoke to find Lawrence raping her. You can read the details here, in her sworn affidavit.
Lawrence would have been 18 at the time.
Pauline was inspired to come forth by the MeToo Movement and the Cosby trial which had turned Norristown into a circus that spring.
She pledged to attend every meeting until Lawrence resigned.
And she did for the next several months bringing the matter up during public comments.
In June 2019, Lawrence finally responded saying the allegation was false and the incident never happened. He didn’t offer any details as to why it was false. If he could show, for instance, that he never met Pauline or did not attend MCCC with her or never went on the retreat with her, he would certainly have our sympathy and Pauline’s name would never again appear on these pages.
But he didn’t. He just muttered a lame denial and hoped the matter would disappear, which it would have as he is a Democrat and protected by the establishment media.
Except Pauline was not going to let it disappear. She continued attending the commissioner meetings and speaking forth in public until Oct. 3 2019, when she was manhandled out by a large deputy sheriff and charged with disorderly conduct.
Again not a peep of protest from any media or “women’s advocacy” group.
Pauline fought the charge but was found guilty at hearing on March 4, 2020. Naturally, she appealed. The appeal was finally held last week on Sept. 9. Please note that is a year-and-a-half after the hearing.
Pauline said she was not allowed to directly examine witnesses she had subpoenaed, and that the arresting officer whom she wanted to question was given permission not to attend due to a vacation.
Naturally, the conviction was upheld.
Pauline has now filed a motion for reconsideration to Montco’s Court of Common Pleas.
Granted the charge against her is relatively minor but the injustice being done is not. Really, if she was raped and the guy who did it is sitting there in a position of power smirking as the now infirm and elderly woman is hauled away by a large sheriff, well, that’s kind of wrong don’t you think?
Lawrence should be compelled to treat the matter seriously. Did he know her in college? Did they serve together in student government? Did they go on a retreat together? What did happen that night?
A moral society would demand he answer those questions.
The biggest disappointment is Lawrence’s fellow commissioner Joe Gale, the board’s token Republican whom we once admired. He sat silently during Pauline’s rough treatment and has yet to utter a word in her defense.
Hey Joe, you think Lawrence would be quiet if the shoe was on the other foot?
Can you say cuckservative? We knew you could.
Grow a pair like Nicki Minaj’s cousin’s friend and stand by Pauline.
Pauline’s Motion for Reconsideration
IN THE COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF MONTGOMERY COUNTY,
COMMONWEALTH OF PENNSYLVANIA :NO. CP-46-SA-0000357-2020
PAULINE BRACCIO :
DEFENDANT’S MOTION FOR RECONSIDERATION
TO THE HONORABLE CHERYL L. AUSTIN, COURT OF COMMON PLEAS OF
Defendant’s Motion for Reconsideration should be granted because the court misconstrued and/or overlooked the following:
1. The arresting deputy, Deputy Sheriff Craig Sisca, was not present for the trial.
2. Defendant was denied Direct Examination of Solicitor Josh Stein and RobertRobbins, Director of Security.
3. Defendant’s subpoenas were quashed.
1. Deputy Sheriff Craig Sisca, the arresting officer, wasn’t present to testify. He was the most important witness for the Court to hear and his testimony would contradict the video and the three witnesses, Stein, Robbins, and Lehmann. On August 24, 2021, ADA Pisarcik emailed to the Court and the Defendant that her witnesses would be the same three county employees that testified in the District Court on March 4, 2020. They were Solicitor Josh Stein, Security Director Robert Robbins, and Deputy Sheriff Craig Sisca. After Stein and Robbins testified, the ADA announced that Sisca was “on vacation” and would not appear. Was this a trick? The Defendant, Ms. Braccio, was not informed of this change prior to the trial. The Courtwould not continue the trial until Sisca could attend. The Court would not allow the law that dictates whether the Deputy had the authority execute a warrantless arrest. PA Title 42 at 8902 (a) and 8902 (b). From the moment Ms. Braccio was grabbed at the podium then brought to the hallway was less than a minute, a mere 56 seconds. This does not constitute “ongoing” behavior. Therefore, the arrest itself was unlawful and the charges should have been thrown out. (See Exhibit A, B)
2. Although Defendant had subpoenaed Stein and Robbins, and those subpoenas had not been quashed, the Court would not allow Defendant to direct examine either of them. By not being allowed direct examination, Defendant was prevented from bringing in new information that would shed more light on the situation that took place on October 3, 2019. Also, she was not allowed to introduce the violation Stein had committed by not following the law, PA Statute 65, also known as the Pennsylvania Sunshine Act, section 710.1.c. (See Exhibits C1, C2, D)
3. The Defendant had only nine days to subpoena any witnesses that were needed for the Defense. Three of those days were over the Labor Day weekend. The subpoenas were delivered by a process server on the morning of Tuesday, September 7, 2021, well before the required 48 hours of the trial that was to begin at 1:00 pm on Thursday the 9th. They were delivered to Commissioners Arkoosh, Lawrence, Gale, COO Soltysiak, Solicitor Stein, and Robert Robbins. This is in accordance with Rule 214 – PA Code 246. However, it took until the morning of the trial for County Solicitor Maureen Calder to request the Court to quash the subpoenas for all but Josh Stein and Robert Robbins. Although Defendant objected, The Court quashed them with an off-hand remark that if Defendant really needed to have one of them appear that maybe that person would be called, even though they had been served properly and in plenty of time. The people who were subpoenaed, with the exception of AG Joshua Shapiro, had direct knowledge of what transpired at the October 3, 2019, Commissioners Meeting. They were present in the boardroom when Commissioner Arkoosh gaveled the meeting, and were together in the room adjacent to the boardroom where the decisions were being made and knew why the public meeting was being held up. Since the process to subpoena law enforcement personnel was more involved, there was not enough time for a subpoena to be approved and served to Deputy Craig Sisca. Defendant had not received the final decision for the trial date until August 31st, and being aware that the ADA had already stated, in writing, he would be there, she did not even for a moment imagine that would not be the case. (See Exhibits E1-4, F)
4. The three witnesses that did testify – Stein, Robbins, and Ms. Lora Lehmann – all testified that Defendant’s conduct was not consistent with the charges for which the “arrest” took place, according to Title 18, 5503.a.1. Also, while questioning Ms. Lehmann, on direct, the Court would not allow Ms. Lehmann to answer any questions about her contact with the detectives who informed her that Defendant had NOT been arrested that day. In ADA Pisarcik’s email which is attached, she claims the Defendant had received the Citation on the same day as the incident. That is false. The Citation was not issued until December 4, 2019, a full two months later. The key words in Title 18, 5503.a.1 are “with intent.” There was no intent on the Defendant’s part. Ms. Braccio had no control over Commissioner Arkoosh’s action of calling a recess. Any action on the Defendant’s part was reaction to excessive force exerted on her by the Deputy Sheriff and the Security Guard. She repeatedly told them they were hurting her. She did not refuse to leave, she merely wanted her belongings, which they would not allow her to collect.Ms. Braccio was removed from the meeting room and brought to the hallway in only 56 seconds. Once she had her belongings, she should have been allowed to leave. Instead, while she was calmly and quietly standing there is when Sisca decided to handcuff her. (See Exhibits A, G, H)
5. The Defendant’s Right to Know requests were not fulfilled. Lauren Raikowski, the RTK clerk, sent emails acknowledging Defendant’s Right to Know requests, however, she never followed up with a response within 5 days, as is provided by law, either to say they were ready or to say that she needed more time. The Defendant has still not received the items requested. (See Exhibit I)
6. Besides not allowing any discussion on the laws surrounding the conditions for removal and the actual legal conditions for Warrantless Arrest under the charge of Disorderly Conduct, the Court interrupted Defendant’s Closing Argument and did not allow her to finish, while the ADA was provided sufficient time to make a full closing statement.
In Summary, the Defendant was arrested without probable cause, which appears to be malicious prosecution and retaliation on the part of the commissioners because the Defendant commented about Commissioner Ken Lawrence’ raping the Defendant. When the Court allows this many irregularities and violations of the Defendant’s rights, then the miscarriage of justice that happened on October 3, 2019 will simply repeat itself Sept 9, 2021, as was the case.
Wherefore, for all of the facts and governing law, and in the interest of justice, reconsideration should be granted and the case dismissed with prejudice.
Date: September 15, 2021 _____________________________
Pauline Braccio Trial Wednesday — Pauline Braccio’s disorderly conduct trial is 10 a.m., Wednesday, March 4, in District Court 38-1-16 at 601 Dekalb St., Norristown. She is asking all who can to attend.
She says she has talked to three lawyers regarding the incident at the Oct. 3 meeting of the Montgomery County Commissioners meeting that led to her arrest. All watched the video of her being manhandled from the room. All said she was not disorderly. All said she will be found guilty.
Who needs justice when you have the power.
Further, Pauline tells us, she has become aware of a “blue threat file” being complied on her by the Montco District Attorney’s office.
Pauline has become an inconvenient woman, not because of any “threats” but because for a year-and-a-half she has been declaring in public venues that Montco Commissioner Ken Lawrence raped her in 1990.
If Lawrence is innocent and wants to shut her up, he should do so in civil court. To get his fellow Democrats to use the power of the state to quell her is insidiously troubling to say it politely.
We are also disappointed — again we are being polite — in the actions of Republican minority commissioner Joe Gale. Gale, who entered the scene as a opponent of the establishment and the powerful, has not uttered one peep in defense of Pauline or publicly questioned Lawrence about the allegations. Why rock the boat when life is soft with a well-paid do-nothing job, right Joe?
Michealene Risley Robert Epstein And They Can’t Kill Us All — Dr. Robert Epstein is one of the world’s most prominent psychologist. He has a degree from Harvard, tenure as editor-in-chief of Psychology Today, appearances on numerous media outlets over many years, and is the founder of the Cambridge Center for Behavioral Studies. Epstein says Google manipulated at least 2.6 million votes towards Hillary Clinton in 2016 and could push 15 million to the Democrat in 2020.
Yesterday (Jan. 20), he tweetedI briefed a group of state AGs about #Google‘s power to rig elections, one of them said, “I think you’re going to die in an accident in a few months.
On Dec. 30, his wife, Misti Vaughn, was killed in an accident when her Ford Ranger spun out of control into the path of a truck in California. She was 29.
On Jan. 4, Epstein tweetedBTW, although losing Misti is devastating for me – there will never be another Misti in my life, after all – I AM STILL NOT SUICIDAL. Hear that, #Google? Hear that, #Hillary?
On the other hand, there is journalist Michealene Risley.
Mrs. Risley, who won awards for her documentaries regarding human trafficking and sex abuse, described on Quora why she quit activism in 2013 after a strange experience involving her Apple iPhone.:
In October of 2013, my husband and I were going to a local concert to see two friends perform. On our way back, I called home to check on the kids, and was talking to my one son, when I suddenly felt this incredible burning pain sensations throughout my body. I screamed and dropped the phone. The pain continued for about 10 minutes. It was horrible. Turns out that I was electrocuted by the current running through my cell phone. I was freaked out and called a doctor. She basically told me that if I called her, there was nothing else she could do. However, that kind of shock can stimulate a heart attack. I was LUCKY.
So I am thinking that APPLE has a problem with the car charger. And I am mad as hell. I am a good letter writer, and wrote a note to Tim Cook at Apple, scanned it to him on October 22. (Full disclosure, my last documentary-APPLE engineers were GREAT to me.) I basically wrote what happened, and how I wanted to share my experience with him on the product asap, as I believed the product to be dangerous. At that time, I didn’t know if it was an apple manufactured product, or a third party product, my goal was to alert Apple to the situation in case they needed to remove these products from the shelves.
I didn’t get much of a response from the CEO’s office and called the APPLE hotline, which was worse-they sent me to Alabama, where they offered me a Genius bar appointment. I went back and forth trying to get someone to pay attention to what I was saying. This all happened over a three day period.
Completely frustrated, I finally just sent the original copy of the letter to Tim Cook and kept a copy on my desk. I figured if they wanted to do something, they knew how to reach me. A few days later, when I walked into my office, there was a note on the copy of the letter. It was on a little yellow “stickie” and it said, “CAREFUL” in uneven caps. The word careful was underlined four times. I immediately went to my husband and said “Why woud you write a note on the top of my note to Apple?” He looked at my strangely and said “I have no idea what you are talking about.” I showed him the note, (Which I still have). Nope, not him. The only other occupants in our house were kids, and they weren’t the least interested in a letter to the CEO of Apple.
So here was a note from someone who came into my house and actually searched my desk to find the letter. Think about it, how would they know I wrote a letter, unless they were listening to my calls. (Very easy to do in my office space) They took one of my stickies to write the warning. Pretty brazen.
At that point, my husband and I realized that something was terribly wrong. Someone was obviously listening to my calls and had been in our house. Perhaps more than once. We didn’t lock our doors, we kept our keys in our cars, it has been pretty safe where we lived. No more. I went to the local Sheriff. He explained to me when someone wants you to have an “accident” they can rewire your car phone charger so you can be electrocuted. AS we sorted through what we knew, other things that didn’t make sense. (My passport disappeared) we realized that someone had actually tried to kill me. After their failed attempt, they came into my office and left me a note to ensure that I knew this was not an accident. How CREEPY is that?
At that time, I was working on a few story ideas for a new documentary. One was a situation happening in East Palo Alto and another on Locust’s destroying the food supply in Madagascar. I also thought about the last documentary that I did which was airing on SHOWTIME. All three of them had elements where I was challenging a powerful government or major corporation.
I thought long and hard about what my options were. I was clear that I could never forgive myself if anything happened to my kids or my spouse. We immediately put camera’s in and around our property to record any and all movement. (deer included) The sheriff’s office had our house in their daily route to make sure everyone was safe.
I also closed my non-profit-I decided despite loving my work on human rights issues, I didn’t ever want my work to endanger anyone that I loved. Things have calmed down since I stopped working on any projects. I consider myself very lucky.
****Thank you everyone for your interest and support, I am humbled. I want to give you an update. My youngest is almost out of the house. My two older kids are in the world and remarkable-each in their own ways. SO lucky I am!! I have decided to change my name back to the one I was born with. It feels a bit separate from the one my kids have AND gives me some space to not worry about the association. Plus it also gives them the freedom to choose if they want to participate in speaking out, or not. I have no vested interest either way.
My response today in 2019 is very very different than in 2013 when I responded from fear. Not only am I starting to fight again, but want to live the rest of my life as a BAD-ASS. If I have one day left or 67 years, I don’t care.
I have seen so many other people wake up to what is happening in our world, to the greed and selfishness. I have seen so many people horrified at the terrible things we do as human beings.
I am not standing alone anymore. There are many of us. Honestly, they can’t kill us all. THEY CAN’T KILL US ALL.
That’s the good news. She is back in the fight. Seriously, how many of you think Jeffrey Epstein killed himself?
Michealene Risley Robert Epstein And They Can’t Kill Us All
Bill Clinton Yacht Rape Update — Michael “Thomas Paine” Moore’s Philly-based TruePundit.com has an update concerning the allegation that former President Bill Clinton raped a young boy on a yacht in New England in the 20-oughts.
This is what Journalist Jen Moore was investigating when she unexpectedly died in a D.C. area motel in August 2018.
Michael Moore says the FBI is treating him as a victim.
“The interview was conducted by the FBI’s task force that was established to investigate sexual assault and sex trafficking claims linked to Jeffrey Epstein and his associates,” Moore wrote. “That task force, also attached to the NYPD, remains active even though Epstein reportedly committed suicide in federal custody just weeks ago.”
The now adult says the rape occurred when he was eight and other children were raped with him.
TruePundit.com also has another story that is obviously not being reported by the establishment media, namely that the feds are investigating reports that Congressman Adam Schiff (D-CA28) — the piece of garbage leading the coup attempt against President Trump — participated in parties at the mansion of Ed Buck, the California Democrat powerbroker who allegedly drugged, raped and overdosed young black men.
If you were not in attendance, you missed a great show this past Thursday (Aug. 8). I confronted Ken Lawrence directly and his response was to put his elbows on the table in front of him, put his chin in his hands, and stare at me. It was as though he wanted to have a staring contest. Bizarre, to say the least. Victory for me? Help me decide.
As you may recall, at the June 20 meeting, Marianne Wright asked Ken if he had indeed raped me. Ken’s response was, “The allegation is false. It did not happen.” That was not a denial. He did not answer the question. In the minutes for the June 20 meeting it stated:
“General Public Comment
Ms. Marianne Wright made a public comment.
Ms. Pauline Braccio made a public comment.
Ms. Elaine Mickman made a public comment.
Vice Chair Lawrence made a comment in response to Ms. Pauline Braccio’s public comment.”
This was incorrect and I had already told them at the last meeting, on July 25, that they got it wrong and that he answered Marianne, not me. They did not change the minutes. So, I brought it up this past meeting, Aug. 8.
Before I go on, I must mention Joseph. Joseph is a young man that I have never met nor even seen before. This young man, who is 18 years old, stood up at the podium and spoke masterfully about the 1st Amendment and Free Speech. Josh Stein tried to shut Joseph up, to no avail. In fact, it was Joseph who shut Josh up! At the end of his remarks, Josh called for the deputy to remove Joseph. But Joseph confidently finished speaking and calmly sat down.
Think about this: Ken Lawrence was 18 when he raped me. Joseph is 18 and came to the meeting solely for me, to stand up for me. He told me after the meeting that he came to speak because he has been watching how they have treated me and had to do something.
Thank you, Joseph. You are an amazing young man.
When I took my turn at the podium, I asked Ken to answer me directly, then I gave the rest of my 5 minutes to wait for his response. Val and Josh (county solicitor) called for the deputy sheriff to remove me from the room. This has now become routine. I did not leave and the deputy sheriff and the head of public safety respected me enough to let me sit down. Valerie told the deputy to sit behind me to make sure I did not speak again. Then she said I should show respect. I answered, “You are not respectable. I have no respect for you.”
Before the meeting ends, Valerie asks if the commissioners have any closing comments. Ken said, ‘Let the minutes show that I responded to Pauline’s comment.” Really? Does silently staring at me constitute a response?
Since Attorney General Josh Shapiro still has his fangs sunk into Montgomery County, here’s my invitation to AG Josh Shapiro:
Hey, Shapiro! Why don’t you come to your old stomping grounds in Montgomery County? I am inviting you to the Commissioners’ meeting on Sep 5. You know, you were the chair before you and DA Steele pushed Kathleen Kane out of office and into prison.
Come to the meeting and explain to me how you could make a PSA about believing and respecting women who have been raped. Commissioner Ken E. Lawrence, Jr., your golden boy, raped me and I have been disrespected and treated like I am the criminal. Ken Lawrence is a federal felon — he raped me on federal land. This past meeting, Aug 8, (to which I had invited you) I asked Ken point-blank to answer me. He could not do it. Instead he acted in a very bizarre way and just sat there with his chin in his hands staring at me. To do what? Stare me down? I asked him: So you’re just going to stare at me?
The fact that he could not answer shows that he did rape me. He cannot lie to my face, he does not want to be a man and own up to it, so he says nothing. It was a circus that meeting. You need to come to the next one and control your out-of-control puppets. They are not listening to their puppet master, Josh Shapiro. You do not have the control you think you have.
The video of the meeting has not been posted yet. It will be interesting to see how they butcher it to make it less damaging for your little puppets: Valerie Arkoosh, Ken E. Lawrence, Jr, and County Solicitor Josh Stein.
The next meeting is on Sep 5. Can’t wait to see if the circus comes back to town.
Ed note: What puzzles us is the silence by Montco GOP Chairwoman Liz Havey and Republican commissioner candidates Joe Gale and Fred Conner. You would think they would be demanding Lawrence give a detailed explanation to Ms. Braccio’s very credible charges simply due to political self-interest even if they lacked a desire for justice.
No, a “man” did not give birth. A woman who hated herself and her sex so much she went to extremes to mimic a man gave birth.
The problem isn’t individual with problems but with those who control social mores who egged her on. The idea should be that struggling people should not be encouraged to do things that cause permanent damage even if one will make a profit.
Things might be looking sick but remember this: Fate whispered to the warrior, you can not withstand the storm. The warrior whispered to Fate, I am the storm.
On the bright side, reader Tom C sent this link about how Catholics in Africa are boldly fighting this garbage equating the underpinnings of the New World Order with “sorcery”.
A podcast of the show is here. Malik’s other guests included Juanita Broaddrick. Pauline comes on at the 49:40 mark.
The Dean Malik Show airs noon Fridays on WWDB 860 AM.
Considering the behavior among Montco GOP commissioner candidates — yes Joe Gale and Jeff Salvino you are getting blamed for this too — we fear Lawrence will be returned to office.
We have not heard any prominent Republican condemn, attack or even question Lawrence but we’ve certainly heard them go after each other.
The Democrats have circled the wagons around this protege of Josh Shapiro while the Republicans have created a circular firing squad. Call it how to snatch defeat from the jaws of victory and let injustice go unpunished.
In the latest chapter of depravities of the rich and progressive, we learn that Android co-founder Andy Rubin’s ex-wife Rie Hirabaru Rubin is seeking to annul a pre-nuptial agreement she signed before their 2009 marriage on the grounds that Andy was running a sex ring during their marriage among other things.
Andy allegedly paid women hundreds of thousands of dollars to be “owned” by him. Among their tasks were servicing other men so that Andy could either watch or join in for threesomes.
Andy was also a top dog at Google until he was forced to flee with a $90 million comp package in 2014 after a female co-worker accused him of forcing her to perform on him oral sex in a hotel room.
That’s sodomy, by the way, and yes it is a crime. Guess being a Google exec gives you a $90 million get-out-of-jail free card.
Android is the best selling OS for smart phones. These guys are our moral arbiters or are at least trying to be.