Workable Wealth Tax Can Be Found — Democrat Presidential candidates are pushing a wealth tax which means making the rich pay their fair share . They have a point. We’ve conceived our own wealth tax. It’s just, won’t harm the economy and will make the rich pay their fair share.
- Means test congressional salaries. No congressman or senator with a net worth of seven figures should receive the $174,000 congressional salary. Regarding the $174,000 salary, see point 4.
- Limit public pensions to $60,000. This is more than three times the average Social Security payment.
- Yes, state pensions must be limited also.
- Public salaries must be limited to $99,000.
- Salaries for those working in non profit institutions such as the University of Pennsylvania or Penn State must be limited to $99,000 else they lose non-profit status.
- Salaries for those in organizations receiving tax-funded grants must be limited to $99,000.
- Those who pretend to be American Indians when registering for a Bar Association must be surcharged 90 percent of their $18 million net worth which will be given to needy people on reservations. By the way Liz, that will still leave you with almost $2 million which is still pretty sweet. We’ll grant, however, that it will disqualify you from your legislative salary. See point 1.
Children, socialism is a scam used by lying, greedy sociopaths who say they want to help the poor and fight for justice but in their hearts only want wealth, power and luxury.
And see point 7.