Delco Republicans Silent On Election Lawsuit — It’s Nov. 23, five days after numerous Delaware County agencies and individuals were sued over election misconduct relating to the 2020 General Election.
Nary a peep has been heard from the traditional media, which we expected as the traditional media has long since stopped being the means of informing the public, and is now merely a puppet for protecting the powerful.
What we did hope, granted a scant hope, was that the Republican leadership would start making some noise.
So much for that. Their silence is loud.
You would think they could find it in themselves to bring this up:
123. On and after November 3, 2020, the Delaware County Return Board was missing necessary November 3, 2020, election data, materials, results, and equipment which was needed to reconcile all Delaware County precincts and certify the November 3, 2020, election. [Exhibit J].
124. On or about November 3, 2020, the Delaware County Return Board (and individual members including various Defendants) discovered numerous election law violations, and/or incidents of election fraud, and referred numerous precincts to the District Attorney for investigation. [Exhibit K].
162. Specifically, James Allen conspired with James Savage to “get rid” of the “pads and second scanners” from the November 3, 2020, election. [Exhibit GG].
163. James Savage encouraged a private conversation to continue the conversation of the removal of the pads and scanners due to other Delaware County employees and Regina Miller who were present and witnessed James Savage state that he was aware that the plan of destruction of November 3, 2020, election “was a felony.” [Exhibit GG].
Or especially this:
177. The Delaware County Right to Know Response Revealed that there were 125 out of 428 missing tally tapes scanner 1; 138 out of 428 precincts had 2 scanners and out of 138, 42 were missing tally tapes; out of the 428 precincts, 137 are missing ballot count tapes for scanner 1; out of 138 precincts with two scanners, 49 are missing ballot count tapes for scanner 2; 108 out of 428 precincts are missing write-in report tapes for scanner 1; 44 out of 138 that had two scanners are missing write-in reports for scanner 2; 255 out of 428 are missing open poll tapes for scanner 1; there are 92 out of 138 precincts missing open poll tapes for scanner 2; there are 233 out of 138 precincts missing open poll tapes for scanner 2; there are 233 out of 428 precincts missing zero report tapes for scanner 1; there are 89 out of 138 missing “zero” report tapes, which means that the machines may not have been zeroed out from a previous election; there are 41 out of 428 precincts that are not reconciled; 82 out of 428 precincts that submitted return sheets with no provisional ballot numbers; there are 73 out of 428 precincts that submitted return sheets with no spoiled ballot count; there are 53 out of 428 precincts that submitted return sheets with no spoiled ballot count; there are 53 precincts out of 428 that had unused ballot return counts and had a discrepancy of plus or minus 20. [Exhibit N].
Do the Republicans ever want to win in this county again? Do the citizens want to allow San Francisco-style looting to come here?
Here is a link to the lawsuit.
Here it is below.