Zoom Workshop Addresses Job Concerns — Joseph’s People – Delaware County Chapters will hold a virtual workshop “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” 7 p.m. to 8 p.m., Tuesday, Oct. 12.
– Trying to decide whether it is time to leave your job and seek greener pastures?
– Looking for a job but considering changing industries or fields?
– Seeking a job but want to make sure it’s a good fit?
Then join us for this session with Sue Kaiden, author/editor of Find Your Fit: A Practical Guide to Landing a Job You’ll Love. Currently employed by the Association of Talent Management (ATD),
Sue has served as a chapter leader and board member for Joseph’s People.
During the session you will learn
– Key questions to ask yourself before leaving a job
– Warning signs that your job is a bad fit
– Important factors to consider to make sure your new job is right for you
– Issues to think about before leaving an industry or field
– How the pandemic may have changed your goals or relationship with work
To join the Zoom presentation you must E-mail your intention to attend this meeting to Ernie.Russom@JosephsPeople.org and place “Should I Stay or Should I Go?” in the Subject line of your e-mail.
Directions on how to participate will be e-mailed October 11.
Joseph’s People is a non-profit organization dedicated to helping unemployed and underemployed workers. Local affiliated chapters provide networking opportunities, guidance and emotional support to job seekers and career changers. All are welcome to this free event, without regard to religious affiliation. For more information, visit www.JosephsPeople.org or email contactus@JosephsPeople.org